Iconic Retail Firm
Join a growing Data Science function for a leading iconic retail firm
Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative firm as they continue to apply machine learning to enhance their business
- Support the team in providing the next level of customer insight and targeting.
- Help shape how this company targets their customers.
- Work in a market leading firm with an excellent reputation for looking after their employees.
What you’ll be doing
Working with a team of Data Scientists, you will be responsible for designing and delivering innovative tools and solutions across the business. The team will work on machine learning algorithms and predictive analytics looking at customer churn, text analytics, web crawlers, predictive demand analytics and more.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 1-3 years commercial experience of applying machine learning
- Exposure to or interest in Customer Data, Predictive Analytics and Insight Analysis
- Exposure to Big Data Infrastructure, i.e Hadoop/Cloudera (preferred)
- Experience of developing machine learning algorithms in R or Python
- Excellent SQL
- Solid communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £38K to £52K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and a bonus scheme.
Excellent working environment in central London.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job