Our client is looking for a candidate to work within the newly established digital disruption team as a Data Scientist Consultant - they will be responsible for supporting the product delivery team with analytics.
As a data scientist, you will be responsible for collecting data and developing insights related to business initiatives focused on the digital enablement of IoT.
You must be able to leverage big data; discover patterns and solve problems coupled with the ability to develop dashboards and drive the collection of data .
· Create classic predictive and prescriptive models of analysis around real business issues affecting bottom line profitability or reduction of expenses.
· Capable of working with stakeholders;
· Customer centric approach to client delivery;
· Structured thinker;
· Excellent verbal skills, capable of communicating views in a manner that is sensitive to political and commercial interests;
· Proficiency in consuming REST based API (with JSON payload) is a plus.
· Fluency in big data platforms including Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark, PIG
· Hadoop, Cassandra, R, Python, Hive, SQL, SAS,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job