Data Scientist - Telecomms
£40,000-65,000 + benefits + bonus
Do you have commercial experience building and deploying machine learning models? Great! I am working exclusively with a global client that is looking for a Data Scientist to be a key member in an innovative team where the primary motivation is in driving change. You will be joining a world-leading team, working in a tech start-up environment, providing creative freedom along with the complete support and serious investment of the company.
As a Data Scientist in this team you focus on championing a data-driven approach to solving the company's toughest problems, such as personalising customer experience and in-depth customer behaviour pieces.
This global company are investing a lot into finding a top talent to join a team that focuses on caring for every customer every day. Joining a culture that drives pioneering ideas in customer analytics, you would also be getting excellent training and learning opportunities as you would be reporting to two leaders in the field. With a clear vision and business plan, this company emphasises on a future where customer experience is made simpler.
- Day to day you would be analysing large amounts of customer data in Python or R, using machine learning techniques to produce valuable insights for the business around their consumers.
- Providing internal consultancy for the data science team across all business areas and liaising with teams across the country.
- Exciting side projects include working with new data sets and natural language processing techniques.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge and use of SQL and Python/R
- Proven commercial experience building and deploying machine learning models in Python
- Natural language processing is a bonus
- Commercial experience in customer and/or marketing analytics and delivering technical insight to non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge and/or use of AWS
- Generous bonus
- Annual hackathon
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kian Dixon via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'