Harnham are helping an extremely exciting tech start-up who have been tipped for great things in 2017-2018. They have been turning heads over the past year and are now investing heavily into building a brand new Data Science team dedicated to developing an intelligent business platform for the company.
This team will monitor and analyse core processes within the business and, through the latest techniques in machine learning and artificial intelligence, look to make the most of the company's massive amounts of data.
As the Data Scientist and technical expert for this team you will be a key advocate in the business' use of cutting-edge technologies/methodologies and in driving innovation throughout your work.
The Role - Data Scientist
You will be:
- Developing and implementing custom algorithms across the company
- Building high-performance machine learning models
- Research, exploring data sets and carrying out proof of concept work
- Working with senior stakeholders across many teams within the business
Your Skills and Experience - Data Scientist
You must have:
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence or Mathematics
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- Experience in programming languages such as R/Python/Scala
- A working knowledge of AWS is advantageous
The Benefits - Data Scientist
As a Data Scientist you will earn up to £75,000 + benefits (inc. bonus)
How to Apply?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar Data Scientist positions, please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, Python, SQL, Hive, Hadoop, Spark, AWS, Machine Learning, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, Algorithm, Optimisation, Research, Pricing, Marketing, Online, Data Scientist, Data Science, Predictive modelling, Forecasting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job