Job title:Data Scientist (Senior/Lead)
Start Date: ASAP
Job purpose: To build an industry leading data science team that will exploit the clients wealth of online and marketing data to drive improved performance and business change.
- Solely responsible for defining, building, implementing and maintaining data science models that utilize web and marketing data.
- The ability to drive improvements in business performance using Data.
- Build and lead a data science team that will act a centre of excellence supporting the Group
- Work with a range of stakeholders to gather requirements and prioritise data science projects and resources.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) supporting the selection, implementation and maintenance of third party data, technology and analytics providers.
- Support and mentor the wider analytics team
- Introduce new data-driven ways of working to the business, including: predictive analytics, personalisation, segmentation and machine learning
- You must have proven experience building, implementing and maintaining data science models.
- Experience working with large and complex online and marketing data sets.
- Experience managing and recruiting people.
- The ability to conceptualise, rationalise and deliver on analytical requirements of a developing business model.
- Strong influencing skills, capable of driving significant change.
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Advanced R, Python and SQL expertise
- Advanced Google Analytics experience.
- Advanced statistical and data science skills
- Previous experience using Google BigQuery, Tableau and other analytics and reporting platforms
- Experience using GIT and Tag Management tools
- Bachelors or higher level degree in a numerate discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or the natural Sciences.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Data Science
- google analytics