Data Scientist/ Senior Data Scientist
£45,000 - £90,000 Salary
A Major UK Retail Giant have recently undergone a data transformation and are building an internal hub for Data Science which will deliver projects across the whole national business. This is one of the biggest recruitment campaigns on the market in Data Science and they are keen to bring people on board ASAP. If you're a Data Scientist with strong Machine Learning experience, then apply now!
As a Data Scientist your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Apply Machine Learning to commercially applicable Data Science projects
- Work within a team of strong Data Scientists on a range of Machine Learning projects
- Oversee projects in building and deploying Machine Learning models to solve commercial challenges.
- Engage with business stakeholders and deliver data projects within the business.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of MSc in STEM subject from Good University (PhD preferred)
- Proven commercial experience as a Data Scientist
- Strong experience in building production level Machine Learning models
- Proven technical skills in Machine Learning and programming
- Strong knowledge of Mathematics/ Statistics/ Probability
- Strong Salary
- Other Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Luke Frost via the Apply Link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'