DATA SCIENTIST - for a leading organisation in the Isle of Man. The Data Scientist will have some of the following responsibilities;
- Delivering advanced predictive models
- Owning data science projects from conception stage to testing, delivery and optimisation.
- Using data mining techniques, analytics and business judgement to identify and solve business problems
- Working with large and multi-dimensional data sets
- Working closely with several different teams to drive insights, improve our products and create more effective marketing campaigns
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Practical experience with statistical tools, ideally R, SPSS, SAS, KNIME
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to communicate with Senior Management, explaining models and segmentations in non-technical language
Isle of Man - Benefits
Competitive Salary + large BONUS
Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children. In addition, you are entitled to join the company pension scheme.
20% Tax on your Salary
Subsidized Breakfast and Lunch
Quality of life
Near the major Airport hubs, so can take mini breaks on the weekends.
Please forward your CV urgently..
- Data Mining