Data Scientist - NLP
£55,000 - £60,000 + bonus
Harnham are currently working with a leading media company in Europe who are looking for a Data Scientist to join their machine learning team. You will join a team of 5 responsible for projects in relation to: content optimisation, learning to rank and NLP/text classification.
There is a strong machine learning element to this role, and scope for exploratory analysis to help identify new opportunities for the business.
The team hosts regular meet-ups, attends and presents at conferences and also monthly hackathons!
DATA SCIENTIST - OVERVIEW
You will be:
- Responsible for the development and generation of machine learning models to improve content recommendation for customers
- Focused on identifying new business opportunities for the business
- Delivering insights and recommendations to the business
DATA SCIENTIST - YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in: Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning etc.
- Experience using either Python or R
- Experience with Big Query is a bonus
- 1-2 years commercial data science experience
DATA SCIENTIST - BENEFITS
As a Data Scientist you could earn up to £60,000 + benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, Python, SQL, Big Query, Hadoop, Spark, Statistical Modelling, Data Science, Data Scientist, content recommendation, text classification, NLP, Product optimisation, personalisation, segmentation, customer, statistics, machine learning.
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Data Scientist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job