We are looking for an experienced ML Engineer / Data Scientist to join the development and modelling team of a global media agency to work on advanced computer vision projects and a joint venture with Facebook.
The role supports the delivery of projects for an advanced platform designed to automate the delivery and optimization of video.
The team is a diverse group of machine learning, AI, NLP and other data science experts. they work closely with the core businesses to conceive and produce innovative data applications, creating value for the group and potentially disrupting current processes and business models.
About the Role
Working in a highly collaborative (for now virtual environment), you will support the core team to build and deliver client engagement for the first client projects following the POC trials. You will need to be entrepreneurial, pro-active and able to work with the lead engineer and team to build the project, spot and raise any issues and work with the team to resolve.
You'll develop advanced computer vision algorithms and deploy them into production using Python Deep Learning libraries. this includes GANs for synthetic image generation.
The successful candidate will have a broad skillset including:
- A doctorate or equivalent experience in in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Mathematics or quantitative discipline
- Professional experience in a data scientist, ML Engineer or a related software engineering role
- Competence to commission, interrogate, deploy, and assure advanced predictive analytics and machine learning models, such as Bayesian models, natural language processing and reinforcement learning
- Comfortable mining unstructured data and ingesting data from various sources such as REST/SOAP frameworks
- Familiarity with computer vision paradigms
- Experience with popular data analytics and modelling packages.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with optimization, data mining, machine learning, deep learning and natural language processing techniques
- Experience in various types of programming (imperative, object oriented, functional and declarative)
- Experience working in a multi-threaded & concurrent environment and with non-blocking & event-based systems
- Have knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Enterprise Architecture Patterns
- Have used continuous integration, version control systems and cloud based services (e.g. Windows Azure, Amazon AWS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- An understanding of rapid application development approaches and techniques for mission critical solutions
This is a brilliant opportunity to utilise you data science skills in disrupting and innovating within an established gloabl business so be sure to apply now!
- API development
- Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'