Do you have a passion for analysing Data? Do you have experience working with Real Time Data ideally within a manufacturing environment?
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading medical company that is working on revolutionizing the industry with the development of Industry projects specialising within medical devices and machines.
You will come in as a Research Engineer focusing on data analysis and algorithms within the department for Data Science and have the autonomy to work on a wide range of ground-breaking projects for blue chip clients. You will be working for a world class R&D environment on a range of Data Science projects that could change people lives.
This role would suit a Data Scientist/Engineer with experience analysing Data and algorithms, ideally some exposure to a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Carrying out Research & Development on Data Science & Device projects
- Analysing and interpreting Real Time Data within Manufacturing
- Excellent Benefits, training and career progression on offer
- Experience using SQL & High Level programming
- Experience with Statistical Software (MATLAB etc)
- Knowledge of building data processing pipelines
Data Analysis, Data, Data Science, MATLAB, Algorithms, Cambridge, Medical, Devices, Machines
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dan Brady at Rise Technical Recruitment.
- Data Analysis
- Data Science
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'