Data Scientist – Python / R / Algorithms / Statistical / Mathematical / Neural Networks / Data Analytics
Data Scientist / Statistical modeler / Mathematical modeler is required to join an exciting growing company based in Manchester
Salary: £30,000-45,000 d.o.e
My client is looking for a Data Scientist to come and join their close-knit team in Lancaster to join their ever-growing company.
You will be a vital member from day one and will be generously rewarded for your hard work.
They are looking for someone with a passion for Data Science and algorithms with a strong expertise of data analytics and statistical modelling. You must have strong experience in Python, Matlab, R and also knowledge of data visualisation tools.
Key skills required:
- Python or R
- Neural Networks
- Statistical modelling
- PhD with a strong focus in Mathematics or Statistics
- Data Analytics
- C++ (desirable)
- Key to data forecasting and statistical modelling, looking at algorithms, patterns and trends.
- Making recommendations and consulting with stake holders on how to resolve problems.
- Identify any potential risks and decide best options for control
- You will be working with technologies such as Python, R,Matlab, Statistical Analysis and prepare outputs such as models, model validation reports and data visualization outputs.
This is a brand-new requirement and my client are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews from week commencing 12th March, and will even employ based off a telephone interview, and will move quickly on the right candidate
Send your CV to , or call Adam on for more information.
Data Science / Machine Learning Scientist / Python / Big Data / Matlab / Python / R / Algorithms / Statistical / Mathematical / Neural Networks / Data Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job