£70,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
Harnham are working with one of the largest retail banks who are recruiting for a Data Science Manager to help lead the introduction of advanced techniques to the credit cards business.
There is significant investment going into the data and analytics division and you will join at an exciting time for the company.
Your role will be in acting as the subject-matter expert for consumer analytics and marketing practices - advising on how best to analyse consumer behaviour and help the company improve user engagement.
At this level of seniority, you will work closely with Director-level stakeholders, advising on the company's data science-road-map, driving the implementation of new methodologies and delivering hands-on product optimisation.
You will be:
- Developing and implementing custom machine learning algorithms for the company
- Exploring new revenue opportunities for the business, making sense of huge datasets available
- Responsible for leading 2-3 data scientists in the team
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You must have:
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or Physics
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- A strong statistics/machine learning experience (using R or Python)
- Experience of working with SQL
£80,000 + benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Please contact Nick Mandella for more information regarding this role or similar opportunities.
R, Python, SQL, Machine Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Optimisation, Recommender, Recommendation System, Research, Customer, Insight, Marketing, Product, Online, Data Scientist, Data Science, Predictive modelling, Forecasting.
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Data Scientist