This business has developed an automated, intuitive and intelligent business analytics system for people in capital markets. The product is truly disruptive revolutionary technology that uses cutting edge deep learning approaches to bring immense value to the client via CNNs, RNNs and word embeddings. As a company, they innovate using state of art scientific papers and best engineering practices. They are based in Covent Garden and are looking to bring on an intelligent forward-thinking data scientist.
The successful candidate will learn a lot in terms of software development and deep learning business applications.
- Train deep learning models to solve business specific text classification and entity extraction tasks.
- Read and implement cutting-edge NLP Deep Learning papers.
- Play with and finetune pre-trained embeddings and pre-trained deep learning models.
- Train custom embeddings and language models for a specific domain.
- Conduct experiments using different NN architectures/parameters and benchmark results.
- Contribute to text pre-processing pipelines and tools.
- Help to deploy deep learning into production and monitor models in the wild
- Hands on experience training deep learning neural networks.
- Educated to Masters or PHD level in a related field
- Good understanding of deep learning architectures (such as CNN, RNN, LSTM)
- Good understanding of at least one python deep learning framework (such as Pytorch, Tensorflow)
- Basic experience with NLP tasks
- Basic experience with ubuntu and ssh (you will do a lot of work using remote GPU instance via ssh)
- Basic experience with software development practices in python (you will write scripts, functions and unit tests to train better models)
- Basic experience with git (you will pull code and push your code to github reports
- Based in Covent Garden
- Learning and development opportunities
- Small, sociable team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'