Data Scientist - Exciting IT Start up
Amsterdam - the Netherlands
€65000 - €75000 a year
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an ambitious IT startup that is expanding their Data Scientist team rapidly!
This is an ambitious company with a great culture. There is a collaborative workplace and there are no bureaucracy issues to worry about. They have a relaxed environment to help people work in the way that suits them best. Everyone is willing to share knowledge and learn new things. Besides this there is a great social vibe as well.
- Create data driven models and decision systems using machine learning techniques and statistical modelling
- You will collaborate with Data Scientist and other departments to ensure correct implementation of algorithms
- You will be leading projects and report to the Lead Data Scientist in the team
- Using R, Python, Tableau and SQL
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master's Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science Engineering, Artificial Intelligence
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Project management skills
- Analytical and flexible thinker
- Professional experience with a few of the core languages such as Python, R, C, C++, SQL and Matlab
- Learning attitude and creative
Market leading salary and benefits package as well as a dedicated budget to spend on personal and technical development.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sophie ten Berge via the Apply link on this page.
Python, Spark, R, SQL, C, C++, Hadoop, Machine learning, Amsterdam, Data Scientist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job