Data Scientist | Equity
£60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
This is a unique chance to join a brand new division being set up in a leading investment firm based in London.
You will be helping to build an R&D team with free reign for creating new found insight to give the business a vital edge over their competitors. You will perform a hybrid role which will combine complex analysis with delivery of strategy and insight to internal stakeholders and investors.
You will be:
- Utilising your expert knowledge of R, Matlab, Alteryx and Python for statistical analysis
- Performing visualisation of analysis in Tableau and D3
- Turning huge quantities of raw data into analysable data sets
- Delivering key insights to help the business make better investment decisions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You must have:
- An MSc in a statistical or engineering degree
- Experience in programming languages such as R, Matlab, Alteryx or Python
- Experience with using SQL databases
- A background in delivering insight to senior stakeholders
£60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
SQL, SAS, R, Tableau, Python, Alteryx, Hedgefund, equity, D3, Matlab, visualisation, excel, hive.
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Data Scientist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job