Data Scientist - E-commerce
NOK 500 000 - 600 000
This is your chance to join a leading e-Commerce, as they increase their data-driven abilities and invest in advanced analytics.
This role is at an online business. Harnham has been retained on the search of an exceptional data scientist to evangelise data science in the business and have a direct impact on global performance.
- Provide actionable insights based on advanced analysis
- Work on machine learning algorithms geared towards improving recommender systems
- Deploy models in collaboration with backend engineers
- Identify areas of potential for the business
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in multiple business areas
- Travel to other operative offices regularly to consult on data problems
Earn up to 600 000 NOK, depending on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please express your interest in this role by clicking the apply button on this page. Do not hesitate to get in touch with Sabine Odfjell at Harnham to learn about similar roles in the Nordics.
YOU WILL HAVE
- MSc or PhD in Relevant mathematical or statistical field
- Commercial experience from a digital/online business
- Fluency in Python or R
- Fundamental understanding of SQL
- Ability to navigate data warehouses
- Confidence in implementing machine learning algorithms
- A can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
Data Science, Data Scientist, Machine learning, NLP, Ruby, Python, Scikitlearn, Java, SQL, ecommerce, retail, PSS, SQL, Python, R, Hadoop, Spark, Data Mining, Analyse, Machine Learning, Big Data, Databaser, Datavisualisering, Predictive modelling
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Machine learning
- Data Scientist
- Predictive modelling