Data Scientist - Deep Learning
£60,000 - £70,000
Harnham are currently working with a leading data science team in central London in the legal sector who are looking to hire a Data Scientist with a very unique skill-set. You will be responsible for introducing a number of ground-breaking techniques into the business, taking ownership over number of interesting projects in relation to Machine Learning (Deep Learning), Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
As a key member of the data science team you will deliver insights to key stakeholders and partners within the business, acting as the thought-leader in this area and striving to develop a more data-driven environment within the firm.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Researching and developing deep learning algorithms for a variety of problems
- Exploring work within computer vision
- Utilising NLP techniques to deliver key insights on text-based problems
- Helping grow the data science team
- Championing the use of data/data science within the business
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Experience programming with R, Python or Scala
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning etc.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Python, R, Scala, Spark, SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL, computer science, machine learning, artifical intelligence, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, NLP, Data Scientist, Data Science.
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning