Data Scientist- Leader in consumer goods
Utrecht - the Netherlands
55-70 a year
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in the consumer goods industry. Due to their success, they are rapidly expanding and are looking for a passionate Data Scientist to join the team.
This is an ambitious company where every employee counts and where everyone feels welcome. They are proud of their culture, where a positive attitude, supportive colleagues, and commitment to continuous learning and development are all valued. You will be involved in a lot of exciting and rewarding projects and you will have the opportunity to grow within the organisation quickly.
As a Data Scientist you will:
- Show initiative, share your knowledge/ judgement and resourcefulness.
- Develop, manage and maintain the digital assets: For example, testing, scaling, and security will be your responsibility. It is important to have a good understanding of software engineering.
- Analyse data using different methods: Using different statistical methods, interpret results and provide very clear summary conclusions. Present data analyses to the management team.
- Design data science projects
- Develop business awareness
- Use Python, Pandas and Hadoop/Spark on a regular basis.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Project management experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial experience of using Python and Matlab and any of the other core languages: Java, R, SQL, C, C++.
- Extensive experience in statistical modeling and/or machine learning
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Economics etc.
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Potential for growth/clear structured promotion plan
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sophie ten Berge via the Apply link on this page.
Data Scientist, Consumer goods, Machine learning, Python, R, Panda, SQL, Spark, Hadoop, ETL, Matlab, Tableau, Java, Utrecht, Dutch, English, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job