Deep Learning/Computer Vision/Video Processing
£40,000 - £45,000
Harnham are currently working with a London-based technology firm in the field of computer vision and image recognition. As a business they help some of the biggest names in retail to make huge returns through their cutting-edge image recognition technology.
They are looking for computer vision/deep learning specialists to join their R&D team whose focus is on using advanced techniques to improve the company's core product. In this team you will have the opportunity to publish papers and collaborate with like-minded individuals, whilst solving real-world problems for some of the world's biggest brands.
There is a great learning and development culture here and certainly not one to be missed!
On a daily basis you will be:
- Researching and developing deep learning algorithms for computer vision problems
- A strong experience of applying ML techniques to large data sets
- Publishing papers and contributing to the wider field
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Engineering, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning etc.
- A strong experience of machine learning
- Strong knowledge of computer vision/video processing
- Experience in C++ or Python, Matlab, Java, Scala, C.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Python, R, C++, C, Matlab, Java, Scala, Spark, SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL, computer science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, deep learning, computer vision, Data Scientist, Data Science.
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Applied Research
- Deep Learning