Senior Data Scientist
THE COMPANY - Financial Services
Harnham are currently working with a leading credit provider who are in the process of building a brand new machine learning team focused on automating the process of offering credit to their customers.
Your role will be to spearhead the introduction of robust machine learning models designed to recommend suitable products to customers, as well as calculate the risk associated with new and existing customers.
You will be responsible for growing the team, and driving the methodologies used by the team. Finally, an essential part of your role will be to communicate the work of the team and build strong relationships with the wider business.
As the Senior Data Scientist in this team you will be:
- Growing a team responsible for introducing new machine learning techniques to the business
- Using advanced techniques to spot new opportunities and trends within the company's data
- Reporting to Director-level, helping to build the road-map for future Data Science projects within the business
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- MSc or Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Computer Science etc.)
- Hands-on programming experience with Python or R, SQL (Hadoop/Spark desirable)
- Experience of working within a financially regulated organisation
As the Senior Data Scientist you could earn up to £80,000
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. For more information about similar Data Science positions please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, python, SQL, data science, data scientist, manager, insight, strategy, stakeholder management, finance, financial services, London, credit card, machine learning.
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Data Scientist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job