Harnham are working closely with a billion dollar tech company who are looking to add a Data Scientist to their London team. You will be joining a group of brilliant people (team currently made up of Scientists, Big Data Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers and Developers) who are working together on the hardest problems faced by the business (e.g. real-time bidding/digital marketing, recommendations, fraud, optimisation, computer vision and customer behaviour).
The team is planned to grow until it reaches close to 25 people in 2018, split across London and NYC!
If you want to gain exposure to the latest tools and technologies and work as part of a close-knit bunch of scientists, please do get in touch!
The Role - Data Scientist
You will be:
- Implementing advanced machine learning algorithms to solve the toughest business problems
- Working across all areas of the business (pricing, marketing, customer, product development)
- Experimenting and researching new ways to make the most of the business' data
Experience - Data Scientist
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in: Statistics, Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science etc.
- Experience using R or Python
- 2+ years experience statistical/machine learning models
- A keen interest for empirical research and problem solving with data
As a Data Scientist you could earn up to £80,000 + benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, Python, Scala, Hadoop, Spark, SQL, analytics, insight, Data Science, Data Scientist, customer, decision trees, clustering, machine learning, ML, statistics, bayesian, MCMC, montecarlo.
- machine learning