My client is urgently looking for several data scientists(6 Months) to participate in live projects within the Internet Of Things area.
You will be responsible for developing prototype and production quality analytics modules ranging from simple pragmatic rule-based analytics up to complex machine learning algorithms.
You will have the opportunity to work from home 1-3 days a week and travel to the office for meetings.
Data Scientist required experience:
- Strong background in maths and statistics.
- Development of mathematical algorithms for deployment into live products.
- Wide awareness of mathematical methods - e.g. forecasting, optimisation or signal disaggregation.
- Analysing time-series data.
- Commercial use of Python.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job