Data Scientist - 6 Month Contract
We are seeking a Data Scientist for our Public Sector client based in Milton Keynes. This is an initial 6 month contract, paying between £480 - £530/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role this will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Significant practical experience in descriptive / predictive modelling and visualisation methods and techniques
* Strong skills and practical experience in Machine Learning on the Cloud (Azure, GCP or Amazon) using Numpy, Scikit Learn, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch or other data mining frameworks
* Excellent programming skills using Python, R and other programming
* Degree or/and postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
* Good knowledge of SQL, data modelling and ETL transformation in
* Analytical thinking with excellent communication skills
- Analyse and translate complex business needs to data and machine learning tasks for delivery
*Develop Python code using open source frameworks to access and interrogate structured and unstructured data for analytical purposes
*Train, test and maintain machine learning models on Cloud environments to accelerate the solution development and deployment to users
*Carry out statistical and commercial analysis to answer complex business decisions
*Produce reports and use visualisation techniques to share the results of data solutions and deepen understanding across various stakeholders
*Design and develop data and analytical solutions in collaboration with users, programme managers and architects to enable and support business change
*Create and maintain project artefacts and documentation, to enable the efficient deployment of the data and machine-learning solutions to production
*Proactively look for new insights in new and existing data sources for better understanding of the business processes and how they can be improved.
*Keep up with training and development in the field of statistics and machine learning to identify innovation opportunities
Do Not Call - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Data Scientist, Data Science, Machine Learning, Machine Learning Engineer, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, GCP, SQL, ETL, Numpy, Scikit Learn, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Puthon, R, Public Sector
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Machine Learning
- Public Sector
- Data Science
- Data Scientist
- Google Cloud
- Scikit Learn
- Machine Learning Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'