Data Scientist - 3 month FTC
DATA SCIENTIST - 3 Month FTC - London
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research. Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions. This is aninitial 3 month FTC position based in our London office.
OYO needs you if you want to:
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Publish and maintain models in prod environments
- Write clean, maintainable code, Own products end to end with the help of the data team
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
OYO need you because you have:
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst, Experience in data mining
- Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
- Experience in building and maintaining ETL Pipelines
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Bug Query, R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience in writing production ready code, version control, model deployments etc.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Analytical mind and business acumen, Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude, Excellent communication and presentation skills
Who are we?
OYO is the world’s fastest-growing and 2nd largest chain of fully operated, franchised and leased hotels. OYO’s mission is to upgrade all forms of real estate and thereby provide quality living spaces to travellers around the world. In a short space of time, OYO has grown into more than 800 cities in 80 countries, including the U.S, Europe, U.K, India, Malaysia, Middle East, Indonesia, Philippines, and Japan. Here in the UK, we’ve been relentlessly expanding since October 2018 and we have expanded rapidly - you may have spotted one of our hotels on your highstreet - they are popping up everywhere.
The OYO brand is growing at an accelerated level and we need people like you support our lightning growth!
If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive and technology-led business that is looking to transform the hospitality industry then OYO is the business for you. You need to be a self- starter, who is ambitious, commercial, and collaborative - someone who constantly strives for improvement, and always looks for growth.
We look forward to you joining our family of OYOpreneurs!
Working @ OYO UK
We feel we have created a fantastic work environment across the UK, but we appreciate it’s not fair to have all work and no play, so we have created an amazing benefits package and we want to shout about it.
- 28 days of annual paid time off (including 3 days to be used over Christmas) + Bank Holidays + 1 extra day off during Birthday month
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- 50% off Gym Membership - capped
- Season Ticket Loan through Commuter Club
Social rewards: free breakfast, sports pitches, beauty & wellbeing services, Summer & Christmas party, team events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'