Data Science Solutions Design Lead - Manchester to £80,000
A leader in the field of analytics and data based in Manchester is looking for a highly talented Data Scientist and Statistician to lead an initiative to develop Data Analytics propositions for the BI team.
The client works with leading technologies including SAP, QLIK, Microsoft, Hadoop & Oracle.
Multi-vendor analytics expertise as a QLIK Centre of Excellence, TABLEAU, SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS, HADOOP, and BOARD INTERNATIONAL delivering real-time, enterprise wide, single point of truth data warehousing and management reporting and analytics.
Under the guidance of a highly accomplished UK CEO and with 16 years profitability and growth through acquisition, the strategy includes a focus on BIG DATA and STATISTICS moving forward.
A high values organisation with a policy of internal promotion, employees are supported through training and qualifications funding, mentoring and coaching to support employee aspirations.
- Taking the lead in developing Data Analytics solutions to leverage value from client data.
- Leading the development of skills and capability in statistics and data science within the BI business
- Guiding clients into a deeper understanding of their data you will be the thought leader in developing Data Science propositions for the Business Intelligence team.
- Working with marketing to develop value proposition statements and develop collateral.
- Solutions design to support business development and sales teams to support active and future opportunities.
- Educated to Degree level in Data Science, Statistics or IT related qualification
- Python, R, Matlab, SQL, Tableau, QLIK, Microsoft Azure, PaaS and generalized Pareto, Monte Carlo, Markov Chain Simulation models.
- Predictive models, data mining, data analytics and visualisation in a business context.
- Demonstrable track record in developing BI solutions to achieve client benefit
- Collaborate with staff within the team and across the organisation.
- Able to travel UK wide.
Based in Manchester with a salary to £80,000 experience dependent.
- Data Mining
- Data Science
- Big Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job