£80,000 - £85,000 + disc. bonus
A global retail bank is looking for a Lead Data Scientist / Data Science Manager to join their Data Science function in London to build a new machine learning practice from the ground-up. You will come in and manage a team of 2
You will form a team focused on bringing machine learning best-practice into the business to help the acquire new customers and retain existing ones.
This is a pivotal role and you will be expected to manage x2 Data Scientists and deliver a number of projects to senior stakeholders within the business.
The Lead Data Scientist will also be required to spend a proportion of their time on R&D related projects to help the business achieve ROI.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A deep knowledge of both supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques
- A wealth of experience in the application of machine learning to solve complex business problems
- Experience in working with big sets of customer data
- Strong communication skills
- An MSc or equivalent in a statistical/quantitative subejct
- Strong skills in R or Python
- Experience in using SQL (Hadoop experience is a bonus)
- A track record in using machine learning to draw hidden insights from data
You can earn up to £85,000 + bonus + benefits in this position.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. For more information about similar roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, Python, SQL, Hadoop, Data Scientist, Data Science, Machine Learning, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Financial Services, Retail Bank, Customer, Data, Analyst, Analysis, London.
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Data Scientist
- Retail Banking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job