Data Science Lead (Principal Trainer)
This role provides contextualised and tailored learning solutions to individuals and organisations in Data Science and Engineering. Managing key stakeholder relationships, internally and externally, the role will require thought leadership for strategic business development and improvement initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Active engagement with vendors/partners such as AWS, Google and Microsoft to understand their roadmap(s) and alignment to QA’s portfolio
- Establish and build QA’s reputation for excellence, innovation, and market-leading in its learning service offerings.
- Author content, working alongside the Design/Content team, including the development of digital learning assets
- Present to camera - including live sessions and the creation video content
- Deliver immersive learning experiences, ensuring engagement through the use of collaboration tools
- Mentor other learning specialists
- Experience using a variety of data analysis, data mining methods and data tools. Including developing and implementing models and creating and running simulations
- Demonstrable experience of design, development and delivery of contextualised and tailored learning solutions in the practice area.
- Proven track record and extensive experience in supporting pre-sales, bid work and marketing with subject matter expertise and thought leadership.
- Experience of using blended learning methods and bringing innovation to the design of learning services.
- Experience in data visualisation and presenting data in graph or pictorial format
- Proficiency in designing algorithms and using statistical and problem structuring methods
- Ability to clean and validate data to ensure uniformity and accuracy
- Ability to use linear and non-linear regression, logistic regression, models and classification technique
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here’s how! Simply hit the apply button.
Equal Opportunities At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'