We are looking for bright and ambitious grads to join an award-winning financial technology organisation on their graduate scheme in summer 2020. With over 5000 professional across the globe, this company is at the forefront of the industry and pride themselves on innovation and commitment to delivering excellence to its clients. This role will be based in their brand new state of the art offices in Reading.
The Data Science team you will be joining works actively in the fields of digital transactions and cyber fraud. As a graduate trainee you will receive a balanced combination of business and machine learning exposures and will be encouraged to define your own mini-projects as well as contribute to the ongoing work-flow.
As a Data Science Graduate, a typical day might include the following:
- Meeting the Commercial Product Manager to review in-product machine learning features for an upcoming launch
- Writing SQL queries to extract data from the analytics Data Warehouse for client reporting
- Working with DevOps engineers on pipelines for the in-house Data Science API
- Training machine learning models to build recommendation engines across the existing product modules
You’re good at:
- Logical thinking and able to lay down systematic processes to describe complex workflows
- Any compiled language to an proficient degree (Java, C++, C#)
- Demonstrable good quantitative skills.
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Collaboration across diverse teams
- Consistent high effort and attention to detail
- Good at Python
- Familiarity with SQL
- Machine learning experience
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'