My client, based in Darlington, are looking for a Mathematics graduate to join their team for this newly created, full time, permanent position as a Data Science Analyst.
The successful candidate will have a 2:1 or above in Mathematics (or related field such as Computer Science or Statistics) and will have ideally graduated within the last 3 years.
Duties will include:
- Sourcing, identifying and synthesizing and collecting data from multiple sources
- Define, agree assumptions and definitions to create valid and accurate data sets
- Gather and analyse large amounts of information expeditiously and accurately
- Develop mathematical models to create statistical based analysis tools
- Develop new and better analystics approaches to solve questions in a creative way
- Mathematical modelling
- Build, validate, and publish analytic reports
- Ability to tell stories with the data, communicate effectively and instil
Salary £20,000 - £24,000
- Data Analysis
- computer science
- data scientist