This is a cracking opportunity for a business intelligence analyst at the heart of the City of London.
We need to find a data-savvy specialist to capture requirements and build business cases related to the ongoing development pipeline of a newly created BI and Analytics division within a progressive company at the forefront of maritime, aviation, government and enterprise communications operating in over 80 countries with more than 40 offices worldwide, thus an aptitude for high technology is essential.
Working relatively independently, yet under the steer of the Head of BI and Analytics, you will liaise between the Group IT division and various business units/functions (incorporating financial analysts, product analysts and sales operations specialists), to document detailed requirements for the migration of the existing data warehouse capability to a newly acquired cloud platform.
Character is all. We need a self-starting, can-do, energetic individual, who isn’t desk-bound, with exceptional juggling, analysis, inter-personal and documentation skills to work in a fluid and challenging environment.
- Expertise in using Business Intelligence data-warehousing/data-modelling tools including some experience in developing reporting and analytical solutions that have supported a business need
- Able to demonstrate examples of involvement in the end-to-end delivery of a BI solution from concept through to implementation
- Proven organisation skills with respect to delivering a reasonably complex BI solution including participating in workshops, writing documentation and end user training
- Experience in managing teams, workstreams or projects during a finance or business change programme
- Qualifications in an area such as accountancy and/or project management would be helpful