5 month temporary job, central Sheffield, £10.60 per hour
Your new company
You will be working for a well respected and well established public sector organisation based in Sheffield City Centre. They are looking for someone to join them on a temporary basis until the end of August, due to changes in team structure.
Your new role
You new role will include:
- Gathering and analysing data using Excel and Crystal Reporting
- Assisting to develop the organisation's Integrated Risk Management Plan, Prevention and Protection management systems through the use of maps and data analysis
- Assisting in planning and running events, such as data conferences
- Using GIS and predictive modelling systems to assist with planning and creation of maps and reports
- Information management for internal and external customers
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve understanding of risk
- Assisting managers to interpret and present statistical information
- Producing a range of statistical reports
- Data quality checking and auditing
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience of using GIS and Excel at an intermediate to advanced level and experience of gathering and analysing data to perform statistical analysis. Additionally, you will have a strong eye for detail and will be professional and well-presented. You will be immediately available to start a new temporary position.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get the opportunity to work with a leading public sector organisation, £10.60 per hour, plus additional holiday pay, as well as full support from your Hays consultant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.