Data Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst - Birmingham - short term contract - £20 per hour (Umbrella) / £16 per hour (PAYE) - Inside IR35
I have a client based in Birmingham who are looking to recruit a Data Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst to work on a short term contract basis to provide analysis and reports for senior managers.
To be considered for this role you will be expected to be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant working experience in an analytical role or Computer Science / Data Management qualification or equivalent
- Experience of data profiling
- An analytical mindset with the ability to spot trends and patterns
- Experience of different data manipulation techniques
- Experience of working with data extraction software such as SQL Server, SSIS, Easymorph (or any alternative)
This role would suit an individual who is used to probing further into datasets to spot trends and patterns and then produce reports to evidence these trends.
If this role is of interest to you please apply to Robbie McNish using the links provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'