Data Remediation Administrator
Our leading Douglas-based Client is continuing a high growth trajectory and are now seeking a Data Remediation Administrator to join their Projects Team and contribute to their overall success and adherence to compliance objectives.
Reporting to the Data Quality Team Manager, this role will be responsible for supporting the business with the remediation of data held within their core systems. The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Support the business with all aspects of data rectification
- Remediate data issues in a structured and timely manner
- Ensure that data quality standards are being adhered to in accordance with company benchmark
- Support the Data Quality Team Manager with the review and monitoring of outstanding audit actions relating to data quality and integrity
- Undertake Root Cause Analysis, identifying trends and offering solutions for the remediation of incorrect data sets
- Support with the assessment of the quality of data input into administration systems across the business
- Support with Root cause analysis on a regular basis, preventing reoccurrence of incorrect data input
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- An advanced working knowledge of Excel - must be able to extract, sort, pivot , format and revise data sets to a high and consistent standard
- A good knowledge of Administration systems
- A good understanding of KYC principles
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail having the ability to analyse large quantities of a variety of data extracted from administration systems
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Good organisational skills
- Problem Solving
- Root Cause Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'