This is a role based in Wimbledon / SW London, so would suit a local candidate for transport reasons.
The main focus is to improve business insight, increase revenue, and enable more effective services through implementation of the Data Governance Framework. In particular, to improve and maintain data quality by analysing, cleansing and enriching data across our core business systems.
Knowledge, qualifications and experience
- Experience in data quality profiling, cleansing and reporting
- Practical experience of planning and executing database changes in a live environment, including a solid understanding of risk and change management
- Excellent SQL skills, preferably SQL Server 2008 R2 and Management Studio
- Experience working with complex database structures, SQL statements, and stored procedures, and in-house knowledge-based repositories
- Direct experience with specific data quality tools (SAS or Dataflux preferred)
- Proactive, analytical approach to problem solving, with strong attention to detail
- Practical working knowledge of the Data Protection Act
- Keen interest in Data Governance philosophies, approaches, and techniques
This is a fixed term 18 month role with the chance for permanent employment. pay to £36k and v good benefits.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft SQL Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job