An excellent opportunity has arisen in our Milton Keynes office for a Data Quality Analyst to join our team on a Fixed Term contract basis for 12 months initially.
The purpose of this role is to act as a Data Quality specialist for CAIS ( Credit Reference Agency Reporting) and Quality Controls for Retail Risk & C&R systems.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with either experience working in the banking / financial services industry with adept MS Excel skills looking for a step up and to forge a career in Data and Analytics or alternatively for someone with experience in Data Quality / Analytics looking for the opportunity to gain banking experience and develop their skills further.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Identify and analyse control models using Excel
• Understand and interrogate a variety of reporting systems.
• Reconcile data between different sources.
• Produce regular reporting packs via PowerPoint
• Produce End to End Process documents and Flow Charts.
For immediate consideration, please apply online.
- Analytical Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Pivot Tables