Data Quality Analyst £800pd Inside IR35 Remote Working 6 Month Contract
Data Quality Analyst | £800pd Inside IR35 | Remote Working | 6 Month Contract
- Role - Data Quality Analyst
- Day Rate - Up to £800 (Inside IR35)
- Contract Length - 6 Month
- Location - Home Working
- Be responsible for the systematic review and business analysis of data quality performance for critical data items.
- Investigation of data quality issues to identify impacts, root causes and opportunities.
- Opportunities to uplift data quality.
- Develop Data Quality business rules with strong stakeholder and collaboration skills.
- Communicate with Data Stewards, Owners and Executive level stakeholders on data driven quality performance and data issues.
- Leverage analysis, reports, and dashboards to be created for actionable improvement plans that are prioritised against a defined prioritisation criterion.
- Working with the Data Quality Specialist to perform deeper analysis into complex data quality issues
Key technical skills: SQL, Excel, and Dashboard/Visualisation tools (ideally Microsoft Power BI).
If interested in this role or a confidential chat about your career please reach out.
- Data Analysis
- Data Quality Assurance
- Data Quality
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'