Our leading client within their industry has a number of exciting vacancies that have arisen within their Data Quality Team. This new role will provide support and education to customers to ensure that they are maximising on their service.
Position: Data Quality Advisor
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £22,000 to£25,000 per annumDOE
The job will involve…
- Resolving data quality concerns with customers via phone in an engaging and educational way
- Maintaining the high standards and regulations of data quality
- Liaising with business owners to build relationships and work towards a consistent standard
- Assessing all issues individually and providing a personal resolution to each problem
- Managing project workload aimed at improving service
- Actively participate in meetings and training in order to share any common issues with Account Managers and Business Leaders
The Person will…
- Have experience of handling challenging conversations
- Able to confidently manage a customer data base and relationships
- Be confident, engaging and have the ability to build rapport with great listening skills
- Curious and always looking to challenge and implement new ideas
- Passionate and self motivated
- Genuinely care about helping customers and enjoy giving excellent service
- Strong communication skills
- Have strong IT skills to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The salary on offer is £22,000 to £25,000 however in order for our client to agree to the higher end of the salary bracket, you would need to have previous experience within all the areas above.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'