I’m working with a Financial Services organisation who have an urgent requirement for a Data Protection Officer to join as soon as possible, initially on a fixed term basis.
- Ensure compliance with Data Protection regulations including GDPR.
- Liaise with Senior Stakeholders and third parties cross-jurisdictionally, ensuring the delivery of the UK Data Protection strategy.
- Advise up to Board level on all Data Protection matters and provide regular updates.
- Monitor Data Privacy Impact Assessments and outcomes of those completed.
- Review, update and implement Data Protection & Privacy Policies and Procedures.
- Monitor any breaches of the DPA and ensure the appropriate remedial action is taken.
- Provide support across the business on Legal Negotiations with Third Party Suppliers and Clients.
- Act as the Statutory Data Protection Officer and the primary point of contact for the ICO.
- Manage a Data Protection team.
- At least 10 years hands-on experience as a Data Protection & Privacy Practitioner.
- Must have operational GDPR experience.
- Applied Data Protection & Privacy within a Financial Services firm.
- Personable and takes a pragmatic approach to Privacy.
- Relevant qualification i.e. CIPP/E, CIPM, BCS, PDP.
- A qualified lawyer (not essential).
Salary: £100,000-150,000 dependent on experience
Duration: 12-month fixed term Contract with a view to turn permanent
- Data Protection Act
- Data Privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'