Data Protection Officer (DPO) - Telecomms - London - 6 months - £500-700 per day
Are you a Privacy Professional with experience acting as a DPO to multiple companies?
I am working with a reputable telecommunications client who store, maintain and analyse sales and marketing data as well as their own employee data. Having successfully implemented an action plan for GDPR compliance, they now require a DPO to oversee data privacy compliance and manage data protection risk for the organisation. Your commitment is required for approx. 2 days per week.
- Manging Subject Access Requests (SARs)
- Managing breach notifications and liaison with the ICO
- Carrying out Data Protection Impact Asessments (DPIAs)
- Knowledge of 3rd party data and how to mitigate risks involved
- Senior stakeholder management
- Staff training
- CIPP/E and CIPM certifications are desirable
Please apply to be considered immediately as the client is looking for fairly quick turnaround. Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.