HRC Recruitment is looking working with its well known client and is assisting them with its search for Data Protection Officers. This is a new and innovative service which the firm will be offering to its client base.
To advise the firm’s clients on Data Protection matters and ensure the required governance and compliance is facilitated.
You will be involved with:
- Producing data protection audits
- Advising clients on data protection matters
- Ensuring compliance matters are adhered to
- Producing guidelines for data protection processes
- Ensure all Data Protection records are updated
- Providing training where necessary
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experience in Data Protection work gained from either a legal or similar professional services arena
- Have knowledge of data privacy legislation and GDPR
- Knowledge of cyber security risks
- Knowledge of audit data management
- Project management
- Strong client liaison skills
- Ability to travel throughout UK
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job