Are you looking for a fun new opportunity?
If YES - this is the job for you!
I am currently recruiting for a Data Protection Officer to join a friendly, lively team. responsible for ensuring the UK business, in pursing its business objectives, including recruiting new customer and increasing its sales does so in full compliance with GDPR, other related legislation and industry best practice. You will be responsible for determining compliance solutions, driving strategy and effective implementation and ongoing compliance, including product design and data protection impact assessments (DPIAs), technology deployments and internal processes across a range of client-facing, business to business and internal activities.
The ideal candidate for this role must have at least 3 out of 4 of these qualifications/attributes:
• Certified Information Privacy Manager and Certified Information Professional/Europe certifications
• Expertise with GDPR
• Experience interacting with the ICO
• Expertise with data protection laws
The following are also required:
• Expertise in national and European data protection laws and practices including an in depth understanding of the GDPR and ISO27001, ISO27002
• Experience in a similar role for a consumer facing company, dealing with DPAs and industry bodies
• Experience in managing data incidents and breaches
• Understanding of the processing operations carried out to select and manage date for marketing and other campaigns
• Understanding of information technologies and data security including PCI DSS
• Ability to promote a data protection culture within the organisation
• Detailed and experience-based knowledge of data protection policies, procedures, and products
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• The confidence and authority to ensure that compliant processes are implemented in a rigorous fashion while still understand the business imperatives
• Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
• Ability to conduct the role independently and with integrity
• Experience in providing advice that is successfully implemented, including with respect to technology configuration
• Data privacy strategy skills
• Excellent English language skills (Business English written and spoken)
If this sounds like something that could be of interest to you please do give me a call on 01189 573464 or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job