Data Protection Officer - Full time permanent position
Salary up to 30k depending on experience
Reporting to the senior management team / directors this is a key role with our client's national technology business who are now looking to recruit a high calibre Data Protection Officer to help deliver their full GDPR compliance project.
- Review internal processes and amend to ensure ICO compliance
- Work to ensure all data risks are controlled and within process
- Work actively with the ICO and implement required changes
- Deliver a short presentation to the Directors on a monthly basis detailing risk, development & change
- Work with all department heads to ensure compliance
- Offer a tenacious approach to monitoring
We are looking for an experienced applicants with in depth knowledge and experience in at least one of the following;
- Data protection legislation
- Project management
- Process implementation and policy writing ICO systems and working practices
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.