My client, one of the largest outdoor charities in the UK is looking for a Data Protection Officer for a 6 month placement, starting immediately.
We are looking to appoint a skilled and experienced individual to:
- Liaise with people across the business to advise on data protection compliance matters in preparation for GDPR
- Develop and implement a data protection compliance framework
- Promote compliance awareness across the business.
The successful candidate must have:
- Relevant experience with data protection compliance in the Charity/NFP sector.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade decision makers.
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job