- The Compliance Officer will provide day-to-day support and guidance to the Business worldwide on all aspects of Data Protection and Data Governance.
- This function helps in setting policy, provides advice, challenges and monitors implementation and practices.
- Support policies, processes, practices and procedures.
- Assist with the monitoring of compliance across all areas.
- Assist with ensuring the Company is prepared for changes to the Data Protection legislation, including the writing of appropriate policies, procedures, and user guides where required.
The ideal candidate will have several years experience in a Compliance Officer role and have a Degree in Information Governance or similar.
You will have the following skills;
- Excellent understanding of proposed GDPR regulations
- Good understanding of Information Security and ISO policies
- Experience with Auditing would be a bonus
- A PCdp or CIP certification would also be desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job