Data Protection Manager- Information Management, GDPR
Up to £60,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
A great opportunity to develop the data protection function for a global retail brand. You will drive the data protection function across the brand, ensuring group-wide GDPR and Data Protection compliance. The ideal candidate will have the experience of leading data protection teams, acting as a GDPR subject matter expert and be keen to steer data protection across a global retail brand.
THE ROLE - DATA PROTECTION MANAGER - INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, GDPR:
* Lead and co-ordinate all data protection and GDPR-related tasks
* Manage the development and implementation of data protection standards and processes
* Ensure compliance with data protection related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and regulatory requirements (GDPR).
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Protection Manager - Information Management, GDPR role, you must have:
* Experience in a senior-level Data Protection or Data Privacy role
* The ability to be a strong communicator, with strong stakeholder management skills
* Solid understanding of all data protection-related statutes and regulatory instruments (GDPR, Data Protection Act)
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Harnham
Data Protection, GDPR, Data Privacy, Information Management, Information Security, Data Protection Act
- Information Management
- Data Protection Act
- Data Privacy
- Information Security
- Data Protection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'