Leading UK Retail brand looking for competent Data Protection Manager. As Data Protection Manager you will work closely with the Data Protection Officer assisting in compliance and DP regulations including GDPR and all data protection laws and regulations. Fantastic chance to join a growing UK Brand rapidly growing in size and learn from a leading DPO with extensive global privacy expertise.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in Drafting and Implementing all procedure's for Data Protection compliance programme.
- Process and implement privacy impact assessment.
- Work with DPO in Maintaining, updating and enforcing the organisations data protection policy.
- Work within all departments ensuring data is stored and handled correctly.
- DPA Compliance Audits.
- Work with Head of Compliance and Data Protection Officer.
- Success Profile
- Law Background (Preferred)
- Data Protection Management experience (1-2 Years Minimum)
- Expert knowledge of all Data Protection Laws UK and EU with sound working knowledge of GDPR
- Good knowledge of Compliance, Risk Management, data protection and data privacy principles and practice
- Recognised Qualifications : CIPP/E, ISEB, CRISC, GDPR (F), GDPR(Pr)
- Experience as : Data Protection Officer, Data Protection Manager, Data Privacy Officer, Data Privacy Manager, Information Governance Officer, Information Governance Manager, Information Compliance Officer, Information Compliance Manager, GDPR Programme Manager, GDPR Project Manager, GDPR SME, DPO
- Please Submit CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job