I am recruiting for an experienced Data Protection Manager for a global manufacturing company.
You will be responsible for ensuring that they comply with all legal and regulatory data security requirements as defined by governing bodies globally and minimising the risk of data loss or corruption.
This will include conducting risk assessments and making recommendations to ensure that critical /sensitive or confidential data is adequately secured and that the necessary controls are in place to demonstrate compliance.
- Extensive experience within an IT environment
- A background in Data Privacy Laws/Legal Compliance.
- Experience of working with established Information Security and Risk Management systems, ideally ISO27001 or NIST.
- CISM or CISSP qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with a recognised Governance Risk and Compliance tools.
This a great opportunity to work with a well-known, global organisation.
Apply now with your CV for further information.
- "data protection" ISO27001 NIST Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job