12 months contract
£400- £500 Umbrella
Luton based however the role can be mainly remote working
Advantage Resourcing is seeking candidates to apply for a Data Protection Legal Advisor, which will be working with a major European travel and leisure organisation. In this role you will report to the Group Data Protection Officer, the Data Protection Legal Advisor role will be to provide support on Group Data Protection Programme and Digital Safety Programme, including providing legal advice to the company and its Affiliates on data protection matters.
Here are some of the key skills required:
* Legal adviser/ Solicitor with specialist data protection experience.
* Law Degree
* LPC (legal practice course)
* Pro-active and self-motivated individual
* A problem-solver with a highly commercial approach
* Strong team player with a track record of establishing relationships. Must have the ability to establish trust amongst peers at a senior level within the Company
* Comfortable with operating within an informal and relaxed style in a lively open plan head office
* Time management skills are essential. This individual must be capable of handling multi-complex issues.
* Excellent academics
* Another European language would be useful
To be considered, please apply with a copy of your CV. Please note that due to the high number of applications it's not always possible to provide detailed feedback to all candidates, please accept my apologies for this. Ref 840851
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- data protection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'