We are currently seeking an experienced Data Protection Coordinator to join one of our well-established clients on a 9 month fixed term contract based in the Colchester area.
The ideal candidate will support the implementation of processes and procedures to comply with new data protection legislation (GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018)
- To work with the Data Protection Officer to support and enable the delivery of GDPR compliance project.
- To liaise with the Data Protection Officer and Board Support Officer to provide Data Protection related advice to Staff, Board members and Customers, through FAQ’s, information on the website etc.
- To raise awareness and ensure that all staff are fully trained on GDPR
- Working with Managers to provide all necessary documentation for the Information Asset Register and Data Processing Register.
- To carry out an audit with external suppliers and clients and to ensure that these have the correct data sharing and security clauses within them. To ensure that contracts are filled centrally and links provided on the registers.
- To ensure that Data Sharing agreements are in place where necessary with external parties.
- To ensure that the website is compliant with GDPR and contains necessary data protection content.
The ideal candidate
- Working in an office environment and interacting with staff of all levels.
- Experience of implementing data protection measures
- Experience of working within the data protection field
- Good knowledge of data protection legislation.
- Good level of I.T skills and knowledge
- Monday to Friday
- Basic salary £27,000 - £32,000
- Data Protection Act
- Data Protection Legislation
- Data Protection Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job