This company works with individual schools, trusts, federations and local authorities to provide data protection services. This is an exciting time to join this company. Reporting to the board of directors, the role is to provide proactive information governance support, on relevant client projects.
As the Data Protection Coordinator, your duties will be to:
- Be to primary point of contact for schools supporting them with their data processing activities ensuring they remain compliant
- Manage and deliver their ongoing GDPR compliant projects
- Respond and manage inbound requests remotely and make school visits where necessary across the East of England
- Provide tools and administration support
To be a successful Data Protection Coordinator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Administrators with an educational / safeguarding background to provide out-sourced data protection officer services to schools
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with MS Office Suite tools will be important
- Experience of project management, compliance and training delivery would all be desirable
- IT Governance or IAPP qualifications would be welcome but not essential
- Experience of working within a school is essential
- Full training will be provided if you have experience in other areas of school management (SLT/SBM/IT/Safeguarding)
In return, the Data Protection Coordinator will receive a salary of £25,000 FTE.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job